Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Broken Dreams

I walk a LONELY road
The only one I that have ever known
Don't know were it goes
But its HOME and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the BLVD. OF BROKE DREAMS
Were the city sleeps
And I'm the ONLY one and I walk alone

My shadows the only one that walks beside me
My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find
Till then I'll walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge
And were I walk alone

Read between the lines of what's
Fucked up and every things all right
CHECK MY VITAL SIGNS TO KNOW I'M STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
And I walk alone .. I walk alone ... I walk alone !!!!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger meshwork said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:42 AM  
Blogger meshwork said...

hey omar. kiya hua hay..everything okay?
your dreams are still alive..they are one thing one has complete rights over...aren't they..?
and you'r not alone at all..we're there ..we are..:)
hold on buddy and take care

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..it seems u speak my language...v have more or less the same taste buddy...take care

11:57 AM  
Blogger benz said...

umer ye tum ko kya ho gay ahia :)yes me n mehwish are there .... take care

5:36 AM  
Blogger meshwork said...

kaha chalay gayay ..ho?
anyways...EID MUBARAK!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

I AM BACK from my trip which I greatly enjoyed!!! So do take your time to welcome me back and every one TRY to be nice. Bina you are alreayd off the hook cuz I know you being nice to me is like Mehwish driving a car without killing someone, anyone on the road. It seems IMPOSSIBLE doesnt it!!! :d

9:37 AM  
Blogger meshwork said...

OYE...MEINU TEINU CHORIYENGA NAHIN..TEINU USSI GADI CHRIYENGI KA MAZAK URANDAH HAY...
HAHAHAHAHAH

5:04 AM  
Blogger benz said...

LOllllllllllll .. mehwish maujyean ajay waengi ... aisa hoing to ka hooing.. balle balle....MUGAMBO KHUSH HWA ... HAHAHAHAHHAh

Oye umer tum chup kero apni angrezi bolyun se sumjhe.... mein koi achi wachi nahi bana rahi sumjhe l... ek to trip per khud maze kye hain bataye bagher gaye thay ... isi lye humari merzi jo chahye kare.... hum to bhi aise hi hian .... ab chahe koi khush ho ya ho khafa hum nahi badlenge apni ada.....

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home