Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fade Away

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone

No one but me can save myself, but it to late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger benz said...

Nothing lasts for ever & Nothing remains like ever...

5:51 PM  
Blogger meshwork said...

everything has to fade away one day..be it life..be it happiness...be it someone special...but it all waits for you..at the next stop..you just have to walk a little distance..without the things you treasure most....the emptiness is part of everyone;'s life at one poitn or the other...you just hav to know it wont last forever...
we have to fade away one day too..never to come back again..butuntil then dont let the little things in life..from enjoying life's beautiful gifts....


omer khush..likh diya ..bara intellectual sa comment....:p

1:19 AM  
Blogger ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

hahaha @ intellectual sa comment ... NICE .. lekin yaar pharo to kia likha hai :D .. batain khoob baari baari karti ho aur amal un pay nahi karti (hypocrite) ... but still thanx ;)

7:30 AM  
Blogger meshwork said...

oye why are you calling me hypocrite..i aint no hypocrite...
i didntwhat to say to this one too...aur you said i had to comment on this..so just repeated hwt ive been hearing for some time now...lol

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home