Monday, December 26, 2005

Stone

On a cobweb afternoon
In a room of emptiness
By a freeway I confess
I was lost in the pages
Of a book full of death
Reading how we'll die alone
And if we're good we'll lay to rest
Anywhere we want to go

In your house
I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone I'll wait for you there
Alone

On my deathbed I will pray
To the gods and the angels
Like a pagan to anyone
Who will take me to heaven
To a place I recall
I was there so long ago
The sky was bruised
The win was bled
And there you led me on

And on I read
Until the day was gone
And I sat in regret
Of all the things I've done
For all that I've blessed
And all that I've wronged
In dreams until my death
I will wonder on!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

The next one would b all mine.

11:50 AM  
Blogger meshwork said...

omar i dont understand what the song is talking about...
please explain
and yipeee...waiting anxiously for that post...

3:32 AM  
Blogger Nabeel said...

how much hatred do you have for us? (referring to your blog name)

and is it all human beings? or all (specifc race) .. or .. can u elaborate please ..

just wanna know why am I hated and how much.

10:33 PM  
Blogger ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

Nabeel all this hatred of mine is not for me to give, it’s for you and every one to take. If you don’t want to be hated by me or anyone else you just have to try and not be fastidious. The only reason you asked me these question is because they weren’t worded properly. Instead of asking me “Why do you hate me so much” you should try changing it to when would I be hated? No one is born with the ability to be hated or even loved its just some thing that you learn while growing up. Let me finish by saying that it’s all up to you when you really think you are ready to be hated or even loved.

7:30 PM  
Blogger meshwork said...

EID MUBARAK...
still waitin for the next one....

11:06 AM  
Blogger ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

Lol sorry mehwish i am jus too busy with some stuff I promise i will update my blog as soon as possible and khair mubarak.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home